Our mission is to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.
It is expected all Chairman’s Circle members:
- Attend and participate in scheduled meetings. (minimum of 3 out of 4 annually)
- Active engagement on one of the Chairman’s Circle subcommittees.
- Support the actions of the Chairman’s Circle as one.
- Connect to local community volunteers.
- Leverage contacts and relationships to grow the society’s revenue and advance its mission.
- Be current with ACS cancer screening guidelines that are appropriate to each individual (colorectal cancer, breast cancer, nontobacco user, etc.)
- Members, either individually or through their business, will make an annual minimum membership donation of $1,000.00. Become a member of American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS-CAN). Minimum annual cost is $10.00 renewed annually.
- Understand and advocate the mission and objectives of the organization.
- Support, individually and collectively, ACS decisions and enterprise policies.
- Identify opportunities and resources to advance the Society’s mission.
- Set annual membership goals and evaluate progress on a regular basis.
- Personally support and/or otherwise engage in one of ACS’s annual events.
- Actively support American Cancer Society community events, committees and/or projects.