Position Title: STEM Activities Instructor
Purpose: The purpose of the STEM Activities Instructor is to provide challenging projects and games to students K-12. This course is teaching oriented with students developing and exploring new opportunities in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Participate in planned group activities
- Ability to work in a one on one/group setting
- Develop and supervise interactive games and activities
- 16 & Older
- Basic knowledge of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
- Flexibility, patience and ability to work with children
Support: Volunteers will receive an orientation and job-specific training. A background check will be required before start date.
Reports to: STEM Manager, Amber Bryant
Time Commitment: 6 weeks, 3 hours/week, 2PM – 5PM
Location: NE Wyandotte County Computer Center
2006 North 3rd St
Kansas City, KS 66101
For more information on how to get started please contact: