Hooray for data!
Sometimes seemingly tedious tasks can have an immeasurable effect on the success of an organization, and this certainly rings true with data entry. The Liberty Hospital Foundation is looking for a reliable and detail-oriented volunteer to enter data into our donor database.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Entering data from our daily, weekly, monthly reports in the computer system.
- Assist with the preparation of correspondences and mailings regarding Foundation programs.
- Keep track of received data and documents.
- Input collected data into an electronic spreadsheet and/ or donor database.
- Ensure that all data is entered accurately.
- Review all information entered and make corrections where necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data entered.
- Perform other clerical duties as required.
Contact: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Must have a keen eye and attention to detail.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and data processing.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- You must be available to work at our office during business hours.
- Background checks will be completed.