Manage our Pet Food Pantry!
We are seeking a Volunteer who would like to manage our bi-monthly Pet Food Pantry! Though fully supported by our Outreach Team, this will be a large responsibility (though highly rewarding!). If you enjoy creating your own hours, doing volunteer work from home and are a born leader who wants to make a big difference- this Volunteer position is for YOU!
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Acquiring food donations
- Arranging pick up for food donations
- Managing our supply of buckets (used to store food)
- Managing clinic's food stock
- Day of coordination of food pantry
- Processing & Filing of pet food pantry requests
Schedule: Pet Food pantry is held every other Monday from 2pm - 3pm. All other tasks to be completed by volunteer can be self scheduled.