The Sewing Labs is seeking an individual to assist with our social media needs. This position can be done from home.
- 5-10 hours per week. This can be a shared position.
- Volunteer from home.
- Must be familiar with social media platforms (how to post, how to tag, etc).
- Background of working with business social media is a plus.
- Knowledge of IGTV/IG Reels, TikTok is a plus.
- Knowledge of Planoly is a plus.
- Must have a cell phone and/or laptop and access to email.
- The ability and desire to work in a non-profit, community environment.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Post daily or multiple times per day to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
- Photos and captions will be provided.
- Add hashtags to posts in Instagram. Create events in Facebook.
- Communicate with operations manager and volunteer coordinator weekly via zoom.
Compensation: This is a volunteer or unpaid internship opportunity.