Effortlessly manages all your information.
Sometimes seemingly tedious tasks can have an immeasurable effect on the success of an organization. Tomlin Academy Early Childhood Center is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented volunteer to enter data into our database.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Entering data from our daily, weekly, monthly reports in the computer system.
- Assist with the preparation of correspondences and mailings regarding Foundation programs.
- Keep track of received data and documents.
- Input collected data into an electronic spreadsheet and/or donor database.
- Ensure that all data is entered accurately.
- Review all information entered and make corrections where necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data entered.
- Perform other clerical duties as required.
Contact: Please email email@example.com
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Must have a keen eye and attention to detail.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and data processing.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- You must be available to work at our office during business hours.
- Background checks will be completed.