Nonprofit MemberCommunity or Economic DevelopmentBoard of Directors
Pro Deo Youth Center is a relational organization geared toward teenagers in grades 9th-12th. At its core, Pro Deo is a people group, a family, a home away from home. We provide after school and Friday night programming to help teens grow into productive adults, all the while, enjoying their teen years in a safe and fun environment. We give teens opportunities to set goals while providing the support and accountability they need to be successful. We are building a legacy of excellence in loving teens and empowering them to dream & achieve.
1. We believe that teens have a voice which needs to be heard and valued in the community.
2. We believe that every teen deserves to have someone in their corner.
3. We believe that goals and dreams are admirable and to be encouraged.
4. We believe that young people need to have character development encouraged, taught, and lived out by example.
5. We believe that there should be a safe, fun, empowering environment for teens to grow and develop.
6. We believe that the basic needs of teens need to be met if we expect them to function in the community in a healthy manner.
7. We believe that teenagers deserve to be surrounded by their community, their family, and caring adults.
8. We believe it takes a village to raise a family. Therefore, Pro Deo is not only here for teens but for parents and the community.