EducationBoard of DirectorsHuman ServicesYouth Services
Beliefs and Values
· Children have a right to reach their highest potential.
· Families provide the most significant role in the healthy development of a child.
· Our staff offers exceptional expertise, compassion, and hope for children who are visually impaired and their families.
· Our volunteers and contributors most generously dedicate their time, talent, and funds.
· Educating the community and advocating for children who are blind or visually impaired is our responsibility.
CCVI is committed to values of Collaboration, Trust, Innovation, Compassion, and Integrity.