Building a successful foundation of personal care practices is a good start, but wellness doesn't stop there. Nonprofits must find ways to ensure the entire team is stronger than its individual parts. Caring for a team is a unique practice that requires intentional efforts.
Join Terry Trafton and Dr. Kevin Sansberry for the second session in our winter culture and wellness series. During this session, participants will learn to:
This is a program of the Culture and Wellness Series.
- Identify energizers and strengths in yourself and your teammates
- Cultivate a culture that that promote psychological safety and authenticity
- Leverage team cohesion to spearhead a movement and positive change across the organization
- Stop the workplace masquerade dance and bystander effect
- As Founder and Chief Executive Officer of TT2 Consulting, LLC, Terry Trafton works with organizations to support leadership and educate employees to build a strong organizational and team culture that includes resilience, and mental health awareness.
Terry builds organizational health through one-to-one coaching and team leadership training. He also offers customized services that focus on operational effectiveness, strategic planning, and employee support services. Terry holds certifications to build organizational engagement and employee resilience through appreciative inquiry, energy-based operating systems, and trained in trauma-informed culture transformation.
He holds a National Certification and License as a Professional Counselor in the State of Missouri with a master's degree in Counseling Psychology from Avila University. He is also a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives and the Kansas City Business Journal Leadership Trust.
Dr. Kevin Sansberry II is a behavioral scientist and executive coach with expertise in toxic leadership, human capital strategy, and creating inclusive cultures of belonging to enhance organization performance.
Over the years, Kevin has focused on providing research-informed solutions in various settings such as higher education, nonprofit, sales, and corporate environments.
Kevin is a certified consultant through Myers Briggs Foundation, the Center for Conflict Dynamics as a certified workplace mediator and certified executive life coach through The Raynor Institute.
Kevin completed his doctorate in business administration from The University of Missouri-St. Louis studying the impact of abusive supervision on the organizational culture/climate, and employee coping behaviors. Kevin received his MBA from The University of Missouri-Kansas City with an emphasis in leadership & change in human systems and general management. Kevin received his bachelor's degree in psychology and business administration from the University of Central Missouri.
This session launches our 2022 focus on Culture and Wellness.
- Fri. Jan 14 | Starting with Self (R.S.V.P. here)
- Tues. Jan 18 | Roundtable Reflection: Starting with Self (R.S.V.P. here)
- Fri. Jan 21 | Cultivating Authenticity in Teams (R.S.V.P. here)
- Mon. Jan 24 | Roundtable Reflection: Cultivating Authenticity (R.S.V.P. here)
- Fri. Jan 28 | Leveraging a Restorative Organizational Culture (R.S.V.P. here)
So that we can serve you better, we want to understand who is in the room. You will be asked two demographics questions as you register for this event. We will never share your individual information, and we will only report on demographics in aggregate. Any questions or comments? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.