Culture is key to creating a productive, effective, impactful organization. COVID radically changed how we do business, and many nonprofits find their positive culture stretched thin. That's why Nonprofit Connect is partnering with culture experts to offer the inaugural session of the Culture Boost program.
The Culture Boost gives executives and HR professionals the opportunity to better understand their organization's culture and move towards addressing potential issues such as engagement, retention and sustained growth.
This 90-day program provides a monthly poll to gauge culture, well-being and anxiety in your workplace. After each poll, an assigned Culture Coach debriefs you on the significance of the data and works with you to develop a 30-day action plan based on how employees are feeling and what they are needing from their leaders. This intensive, exclusive program uses proven results that demonstrate the execution of a monthly action plan builds trust along with 3 other dimensions of culture, communication, alignment and accountability.
The Culture Boost answers questions such as:
- What is going on with my organization's culture?
- How does my culture compare to other organizations?
- Where should we focus the next 30 days?
- What can I do now to move the needle to a healthy culture?
- How do I build buy-in and commitment with our workforce?
In addition to personalized coaching based on your organization's monthly poll, participants in this powerful program will also benefit from a cohort experience. All participating organizations will be able to network and learn from one another throughout this experience.
- The Culture Boost consists of three all-group sessions:
- Wed. January, 26 1-2:00 PM | Group Onboarding and Culture Boost Overview
- Tues. March 29 1-2:30 PM | Mid-Point Check-in
- Wed. April 27 1-2:30 PM | Group Final Review and Debrief
- Monthly polls will be distributed the first week of the month. During the third week of the month, leaders will meet for an hour one-on-one with the Culture Coach to debrief poll results and create an action plan.
- Participants must be Nonprofit Connect members.
- Participants must commit to completing the 90-day program for best results.
- Organizations of any size are welcome to participate.
The inaugural cohort of Culture Boost program is limited to 15 organizations.
(KEE-REE-AAH-ZIS) is a trainer, speaker, executive coach, author and President of Productivity Partners, Inc. Her goal is to help employees navigate the 24/7 demands on their time in order to improve results without all the stress. More than anything she likes to see individuals get the 'ah-ha' light and then practice, practice, practice!
- Past-President of the KC chapter of the International Society for Performance Improvement (KC-ISPI)
- Past-Secretary to the Board of Directors for the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA)
- Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA)
- Consultant to the American Coaching Association
- Interviews with Forbes, WSJ.com, Kansas City Star, Philadelphia Inquirer and Legal Intelligencer
- Named 'one of the 28 best time & productivity experts online'
- Author of the Amazon best-selling book "Get Organized. Get Focused. Get Moving."
So that we can serve you better, we want to understand who is in the room. You will be asked two demographics questions as you register for this event. We will never share your individual information, and we will only report on demographics in aggregate. Any questions or comments? Contact us at email@example.com.