The Executive Director Institute is designed exclusively for executive directors with curriculum aimed at expanding participants' skill base in these key areas of nonprofit leadership:
- Nonprofit Trends
- Leadership Challenges and Opportunities
- Board Management
- Strategic Planning
- Resource & Fund Development
- Marketing/Communications & Media Relations
- Organization & Productivity
- Work/Life Balance
Topic experts from area colleges and universities, business leaders and seasoned executive directors bring hands-on, real world experience to the monthly sessions. In addition to delivering the training and information you need to perform better, EDI enables you to build relationships and share information from your nonprofit executive peers.
Selection for participation in the Executive Director Institute is by application.
to apply. The application deadline is January 8, 2019.
- Participating organizations must be Nonprofit Connect members. (Not a member? Click here.)
- The Executive Director role must be a paid position.
- Participants commit to attending all six sessions.
- Application deadline is January 8, 2019.