The Executive Director Institute (EDI) is designed exclusively for executive directors with curriculum aimed at expanding participants' skill base in these key areas of nonprofit leadership:
- Nonprofit Trends
- Leadership Challenges and Opportunities
- Board Management
- Strategic Planning
- Resource & Fund Development
- Marketing/Communications & Media Relations
- Organization & Productivity
- Work/Life Balance
Topic experts from area colleges and universities, business leaders and seasoned executive directors bring hands-on, real world experience to the monthly sessions. In addition to delivering the training and information you need to perform better, EDI enables you to build relationships and share information from your nonprofit executive peers.
The Executive Director Institute consists of six monthly sessions on the following Fridays:
- January 31, 2020
- February 28, 2020
- March 27, 2020
- April 24, 2020
- May 29, 2020
- June 26, 2020
- Participating organizations must must have tax exempt status and be Nonprofit Connect members. (Not a member? Learn more.)
- The Executive Director role must be a paid position.
- Participants commit to attending all six sessions.
- If accepted, tuition must be paid in full by January 17 to reserve a seat in the class.
Selection for participation in EDI is by application.
for more information.
Nonprofit Connect is located in the KCPT building under the big red tower. Please park in one of the two lots directly north and across 31st Street from the station, leaving the main lot for KCPT staff and visitors with disabilities. Do not park in spaces marked AKC in the west side of the lot. Use caution when crossing the street.