The Virtual Executive Director Institute (EDI) is designed exclusively for executive directors with curriculum aimed at expanding participants' skill base in these key areas of nonprofit leadership:
- Nonprofit Trends
- Leadership Challenges and Opportunities
- Board Management
- Strategic Planning
- Resource & Fund Development
- Marketing/Communications & Media Relations
- Organization & Productivity
- Stress Reduction & Work/Life Balance
Topic experts, business leaders and seasoned executive directors bring hands-on, real world experience to the bi-monthly sessions held via Zoom. In addition to delivering the training and information you need to perform better, EDI enables you to build relationships, share information, and gain support from your nonprofit executive peers. To read more about EDI curriculum, takeaways and guidelines, please click here.
The Executive Director Institute consists of twelve bi-monthly, half-day sessions, held via Zoom, from 9:00 a.m. to Noon, on the following Tuesdays:
- January 12 & 26, 2021
- February 9 & 23, 2021
- March 9 & 23, 2021
- April 6 & 20, 2021
- May 4 & 18, 2021
- June 1 & 15, 2021
- Participating organizations must must have tax exempt status and be Nonprofit Connect members. (Not a member? Learn more.)
- The Executive Director role must be a paid position.
- Participants commit to attending all twelve sessions.
- If accepted, tuition must be paid in full by January 6 to reserve a seat in the class.
Selection for participation in EDI is by application
. The application deadline is December 18, 2020
No refunds will be given after the first session on January 12.