Packed with practical advice and easy-to-implement best practices, this in-depth workshop presented by Heather Mansfield, founder and editor-in-chief of Nonprofit Tech for Good
, covers the top-performing online fundraising tools and social media strategies available to nonprofits in 2020. From crowdfunding to social advertising, you’ll learn the latest in online fundraising and social media, allowing your organization to be an early adopter, and achieve maximum return-on-investment (ROI).
This hands-on session explores:
- The most recent online fundraising and social media research
- Current trends in nonprofit website design and email marketing
- What to look for in an online fundraising platform
- How to launch a crowdfunding campaign
- Current best practices for using Facebook Pages and Facebook Fundraising Tools
- Current best practices for using Instagram and Instagram Fundraising Tools
- The increasing importance of LinkedIn Pages
- How to tap into the power of cause awareness and giving days
- The importance of having a budget for social advertising
Heather Mansfield is the founder and editor-in-chief of the Nonprofit Tech for Good blog and author of the best-selling books, Mobile for Good and Social Media for Social Good. Over the last 15 years, she’s grown a following for @nonprofitorgs on social networks to more than one million, and presented over 100 online fundraising and social media trainings. In addition, she’s also presented over 500 webinars, thus training more than 250,000 nonprofit professionals worldwide.
A program of the Nonprofit Trends series.
for more information.
Ample parking available in front of the conference center.