Kansas City Startup Foundation (KCSF), a 501(c)3 nonprofit, is a sustainable solution ensuring the continued existence of a resourceful, accessible, supportive startup and entrepreneur ecosystem in Kansas City.
Unify and champion Kansas City’s startup and entrepreneur ecosystem through initiatives that facilitate and foster collisions, co-learning, and community.
A Kansas City that is the “Most Entrepreneurial City in America.”
OUR CORE VALUES
- The ecosystem should be measured with quantitative metrics and qualitative stories.
- Continual activities that engage all stakeholders result in a stronger ecosystem.
- Competition is good. Collaboration is better. A rising tide lifts all boats.
- The ecosystem consists of six stakeholder groups: Entrepreneurs, Schools, Governments, Corporations, Investors, and Nonprofits.
OUR STRATEGIC PRINCIPLES
- Support initiatives which help locals and visitors quickly get engaged with the ecosystem.
- Support and host events and programs which create continual touch points for the ecosystem stakeholders.
- Connect and educate stakeholder group participants who are helping create a stronger ecosystem.
- Support and co-lead the Kansas City Startup Village: an entrepreneur-led community helping grow and support entrepreneurs and the Kansas City startup and entrepreneur ecosystem.
Find us in the heart of the Kansas City Startup Village centered around 45th and State Line Rd.