This program is sold out. To add your name to the wait list, please click register. We are still accepting registrations for the Virtual Nonprofit Managers Institute, Fall 2023 starting September 7th.
The Nonprofit Managers Institute (NMI) is a learning opportunity designed to help nonprofit organizations get better results through stronger and more confident leadership. Participating nonprofit managers will develop essential supervisory skills to deepen professional expertise and enable them to contribute to the organization in a more strategic way.
The course addresses three aspects of leadership:
- Personal/Professional - understanding your own style and strengths using the DiSC Assessment.
- People - leading a high performing team, exposure to employment law and HR principles.
- Planning - how to create systems, contribute to the strategic plan and improve operations.
- Participating managers gain an understanding of their own management style and the styles of those they lead.
- Grow a manager's knowledge of best practices in nonprofit operations, management and HR.
- Provide managers with a useful collection of tools, samples and reference materials.
- Connect managers with a peer community of informed and engaged nonprofit professionals.
- Nonprofit Managers Institute (NMI) consists of three full-day sessions from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM on the following days:
- Wednesday, February 8,
- Wednesday, February 15,
- Wednesday, February 22
- Each session includes nonprofit experts and experienced business leaders who bring hands-on, real-life experience to the topics.
- Sessions will be held live and in-person. Attendance is limited to 15 participants.
- Participants must be Nonprofit Connect members.
- Participants must be in a paid managerial/supervisory level position in a nonprofit organization.
- Participants must be current nonprofit supervisors who lead a team of two or more.
- Participants must commit to attending all three sessions in full.
- Participation may be limited to one person per organization.
for more information.
Related Programs & Resources: