The Mission Marketing Institute (MMI) is an intensive certificate program that provides training in the core concepts of nonprofit marketing. Nonprofit marketing is a multi-faceted effort that is constantly changing as attention spans shorten and technology advances. Communicating your organization’s story requires both sides of the brain, all hours in the day, and can often fall to one person.
Fortunately, we have local experts ready to share what it takes to be a productive, strategic marketer as well as guide you in tactical tips to create equitable, inspiring content in a variety of mediums. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with and learn from their peer marketers from other organizations.
This five-session virtual workshop is ideal for early-stage nonprofit professionals (those with 2-5 years of nonprofit marketing experience) or those who have been working in the field and want to brush up on the trends and stay current.
- Nonprofit Marketing Landscape
- Identifying Your Audience
- Equitable Representation
- Marketing Analytics
- Website Best Practices
- Social Media
- Content Creation + Content Calendars
- Email Marketing
- Media Relations
- How to keep it all organized
- Mission Marketing Institute (MMI) consists of five sessions from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM on the following days: October 4, 11, 18, 25 and November 1
- Each session includes nonprofit and business experts who bring hands-on, real-life experience to the topic and peer discussion.
- Sessions will be held virtually via Zoom. Attendance is limited.
- Participants must be Nonprofit Connect Members.
- Participants must commit to attending all five sessions in full.
- Participation may be limited to one person per organization.
for more information.
So that we can serve you better, we want to understand who is in the room. You will be asked two demographics questions as you register for this event. We will never share your individual information, and we will only report on demographics in aggregate. Any questions or comments? Contact us at email@example.com